Wednesday, March 25, 2015

NEW Book Release and a PARTY!!

Do you all know what today is? 

It's the Facebook Book release party for my first book EVER--THE GLASS GARGOYLE!

Okay, this wasn't the first book I've ever written, not by a long shot ;).  But it's the first one to come out into the world.

I am so excited! I will warn all of you thinking about it, that self-publishing is not for wimps- but no part of writing is, so I'm not sure why I thought this would be different. ;)

Tonight there will be a party on Facebook from 4pm to 8pm Pacific/7pm to 11pm Eastern.  You can sign up to join in through my author FaceBook page-MarieAndreas-Author

https://www.facebook.com/marieandreaswriter?fref=ts

Or try the event directly:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=887904081252187&ref=70

There will be prizes!!!

And....

The...

E-Book....

IS....

AVAILABLE!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Glass-Gargoyle-Lost-Ancients-Book-ebook/dp/B00V5JF4GA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1427255546&sr=1-1&keywords=glass+gargoyle

Not much else to say!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Got my copy and I see I'm not the first. Here's hoping many more happy readers follow.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! :) And thank you for your help on it :).

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I won't be able to attend the Facebook party. Once I'm home, I don't spend time online. But I picked up my copy of your book! Woot, and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Loni! Hope you love it- now I can settle down and read yours! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats, Marie!! I just downloaded your book! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete