Monday, February 5, 2024

I'm BACK! Kinda sorta...Destruction of Chaos!


 Long time no see!

I'm sorry, life got wacka and the blog was left to linger.

But NO MORE! Mwhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

First thing, aside from me being back, is an update or two.

Since I was last here, An Intrigue of Pharaohs, the third book in the steampunk tea cozy adventure series, The Adventures of Smith and Jones, went live! If you missed it, and want some fun Egyptian adventures with Nettie and the gang-- go check it out! An Intrigue of Pharaohs.





Now on to the trouble child. Destruction of Chaos, aka the third book in the Books of the Cuari portal/epic fantasy trilogy.

There was some serious mayhem with this one. This is my 26th novel and I've never had one be so unruly.  I had to scrap one hundred and fifty pages.

Yup 150. 

The storyline wasn't working. AT. ALL.

I wasn't going to do that to me or anyone reading the series, so I cut them out and created a better version. That took time, lots of time. But I like the book much better now.

This will be the final book in this adventure, but you know me, never say never ;). There are a few tidbits in this book that might lead to future adventures!

Sadly, because I was unable to complete the book by my preorder date, Amazon will not let me do another preorder for a year.

There are a few places to get updates as to when it (and all the rest of the books coming out ;)) are live.

1) Follow me on Amazon Marie's Amazon page and follow
2) Follw me on Book Bub Book Bub page
3) My newsletter Marie's newsletter and website
4) Follow my Facebook author page Facebook page
5) Email me!  Mariehasbooks @ gmail . com  OR Marie @ marieandreas.com )




Glad to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back. Being missing because you're working hard for your readers is a forgivable offense. You failed to mention what's next on the docket. Perhaps that's fuel for a future blog (wink wink nudge nudge).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Good to see you! Next on the docket is the next and last Vas & Deven book! I'm enjoying this one so far--but it's just a chapter old.
      They're still cute and cuddly at that age ;).
      THEN will be the next drunken faeries book.
      THEN will be the as yet unnamed Paranormal Cozy Mystery based on the Murder in a Bottel novella.
      Thank you for coming by

      Delete
  2. Yay!! So glad you’re back!!

    ReplyDelete